Order the entire series and save $110.00
These handbooks describe the technical aspects of sampling, monitoring, mitigation, and prediction programs of the mine-life cycle. The audience for the series includes planners, regulators, consultants, land managers, researchers, students, stakeholders, and anyone with an interest in mining influenced water.
- 259-8: Basics of Metal Mining Influenced Water
- 270-3: Mitigation of Metal Mining Influenced Water
- 305-2: Mine Pit Lakes—Characteristics, Predictive Modeling, and Sustainability
- 353-3: Geochemical Modeling for Mine Site Characterization and Treatment
- 354-0: Techniques for Predicting Metal Mining Influenced Water
- 355-7: Sampling and Monitoring for the Mine Life Cycle